With this recipe you can make easy and delicious buns in an hour
- Half liter water
- 11 g dry yeast
- 11 dl buns flour
- 2 tablespoons of flowing honey
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 50 ml oil
A deep dough bowl is also needed.
Buns' Making Instructions
- Heat the water to 40 degrees (not too hot nor too cold, in hot or cold water yeast does not work)
- Add the dry yeast to water
- Add salt and honey too
- Add the flour slowly and stir at the same time
- In the end, add oil
- Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rise for 30 minutes
- Take dough to a table and knead it for a while
- Make the bar of the dough and divide it into pieces
- Give them a small ball shape.
- Laita sämpylä taikinat uunipelille (ei liian lähellä toisiaan)
- Cover them with a cloth again and let them rise for 15 minutes (before you bake them)
- Bake them at 225 degrees for 10 minutes.